I am getting ready for my PanAmerican expedition and I am currently in the process of raising funds, so, from now on, all the proceeds from all parts sold will go towards my online fundraiser
. The method of payment will be pretty much similar, only that instead of sending the money via PayPal to me directly, it will go straight to the cause.
HOW TO PAY
1) Visit http://www.indiegogo.com/300TD
2) Click "Contribute now".
3) Scroll down and select "No perk, just a contribution".
You are welcome to provide any amount over the part price to the cause!
I shall provide my paypal as well for the shipping money.
(W123 unless specified)
- European 2nd row black cloth seat with headrest clips.
- European 3rd row black cloth seat with hardware.
- 300TD User's manual, good condition.
- American-spec headlight, plastic door might have cracks.
- Perfectly-shifting, 134k-mile automatic transmission.
- Any of the three stalks next to the steering wheel.
- SLS valve, rebuilt with all-new o-rings.
- SLS reservoir bottle.
- Any switch in the car.
- Instrument cluster, everything works. 134k miles.
- Factory jack in good condition.
- Door trim, $20 for all 6 at the front. I am keeping rears.
- Set of perfect W123/W124 black vinyl headrests.
- Set of perfect Euro W123 black cloth headrests.
- Good working front window regulators, electric. Per unit.
- Rear manual window regulators. Per unit.
- Turn signal switch, works great but won't come back to position by itself.
- Mismatching set of three W124 wagon palomino headrests.
- Two genuine American window switches. Rear right button is hard.
If you feel like donating a little more than the part's worth, feel free to do so!
Thanks and let's make this happen!