White with light grey interior.
Clean inside and out. Timing chain, etc replaced at about 120K.
I'm the 3rd owner and have had it for a about 10 yrs (and since about 78K miles).
The car is mint outside (8.5-9 out of 10). Inside is nice, but not quite as clean (still very nice... maybe 7.5-8 out of 10... no rips, tears, etc... but some aging and on some of the leather and cracking on the arm rest -- leather arm rest cover can be replaced for about $90).
Factory Becker radio still intact, and still works. For those that don't know, the factory radio has factory amps mounted near the rear seats. It's strong, powerful and has a good, clean, Mercedes sound. Upgrade the speakers if you like, and the system really comes to life.
The car is a stock, daily driver. Runs well, and has served me well. It's 22 yrs old, so no, it's NOT a brand new car, but it's in very good shape, runs well and looks great. I believe the car has a lot of life left in it (probably another 100K plus miles), and the asking price reflects that this is a great, clean, reliable car... but that it's not new.
1) Euro-headlights and side lights installed. These give the car a cleaner, sleeker more modern look. Nothing over the top. The look is factory... and in fact, in Europe, they WERE factory.
2) Attractive wooden shift handle upgrade. Much nicer than the black, rubber factory one.
3) Cup holders installed on all four doors. Factory look. Color matches perfectly, and they are unobtrusive. They're a nice touch that was left out of the original design.
4) 2 sets of rims and tires. I have factory rims w/ like new Michelins (75%+ tread left), plus 17" "plus sized" AMG-Style rims and tires. Photos show Factory rims on front, AMG-style rims on rear... just to show the two looks.... obviously you'll drive it with a full set of matching rims and tires... but you'll get an extra set too.
1) Car was rear ended once (while I owned it). Minor rear end damage only. Body shop used some kind of jack to straighten everything out, and paint work was done to the rear quarter panel. Frame is straight, car is fine (these cars are SOLID). That happened over 7 years ago... I've had no issues with it, and frankly you can't tell. Don't know if the car fax shows it or not, but I've disclosed it, so now you know.
2) Cruise is flaky... probably the cruise control computer... that's very common on these cars... never had it looked at. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I deal with it.
You can leave it, or choose to fix it. It's no biggie.
3) AC has slow leak at compressor. Am willing to replace compressor and dryer to fix the issue, or work with buyer for other acceptable arrangements.
(Note: A/C still blows cold... disclosure is in the interest of honesty).
Call or email to see. Car is GORGEOUS!!! Located in Arlington, VA... 4 miles outside of Washington, D.C. Priced right, so I expect it to go quickly.
Title in hand. No games. No gotcha's. Hate to see it go, but I've got too many cars, and too many toys.... C'est la vie!
-Phil Brown (703) 637-9152