I am selling my 99 Mercedes E320 4Matic (AWD). The car is located in Charleston, WV. I bought the car 4 months ago and have put about 5,000 miles on it and I havenâ€™t had any problems with it. It has a valid WV state inspection sticker which is good until 3/13 and a clear WV title. This car has been one of the best cars Iâ€™ve ever owned. The engine has plenty of power and the transmission shifts smooth (as it should). This car needs to be seen and driven to be appreciated. The car doesnâ€™t leak any oil or overheat. It appears to have been garage kept most of its life because the clear coat is in great shape. It does have some minor scratches, but they could be buffed out. The interior is in great shape and the leather is in excellent condition. It is well equipped with many options (all of them work as they did when it was new) including:
- Leather interior with heated seats (no rips or signs of wear).
- Burl walnut trim (no cracks).
- AM/FM radio with WB and a 6 disc CD changer.
- 8 speaker Bose premium sound system.
- Power sunroof, power windows, power locks, power mirrors, 3-way programmable power seat and power steering wheel.
- Auto dimming rearview and sideview mirrors.
- Electric rear window sun shade.
- Auto dual climate control A/C which blows ice cold.
- Front and side air bags.
- 4-wheel power disc brakes with ABS with emergency brake assist system. (Brand new brakes with sensors, just replaced)
- ESP â€“ Electronic Stability Program.
- A switch for winter or standard driving.
This car comes complete with original window sticker, owners manual, service records and first-aid kit.
The car has 255,008 miles on it but it runs and drives like it has 30,000. I had concerns with the mileage at first but not after I drove it. In my opinion the high miles just make this car affordable. This vehicle has plenty of life left and all it needs is a new owner. This car was originally sticker priced at over $53,000 (take a look at the picture of the original window sticker), but now all of this can be yours for the low price of $3,900. This is an amazing car and I canâ€™t think of a nicer vehicle for the money. Call Bryan at 304-550-6365.