LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-24-2012, 08:02 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie

Date registered: May 2012
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Post FS - 1999 E320 4-Matic - $3900

I am selling my 99 Mercedes E320 4Matic (AWD). The car is located in Charleston, WV. I bought the car 4 months ago and have put about 5,000 miles on it and I haven’t had any problems with it. It has a valid WV state inspection sticker which is good until 3/13 and a clear WV title. This car has been one of the best cars I’ve ever owned. The engine has plenty of power and the transmission shifts smooth (as it should). This car needs to be seen and driven to be appreciated. The car doesn’t leak any oil or overheat. It appears to have been garage kept most of its life because the clear coat is in great shape. It does have some minor scratches, but they could be buffed out. The interior is in great shape and the leather is in excellent condition. It is well equipped with many options (all of them work as they did when it was new) including:
  • Leather interior with heated seats (no rips or signs of wear).
  • Burl walnut trim (no cracks).
  • AM/FM radio with WB and a 6 disc CD changer.
  • 8 speaker Bose premium sound system.
  • Power sunroof, power windows, power locks, power mirrors, 3-way programmable power seat and power steering wheel.
  • Auto dimming rearview and sideview mirrors.
  • Electric rear window sun shade.
  • Auto dual climate control A/C which blows ice cold.
  • Front and side air bags.
  • 4-wheel power disc brakes with ABS with emergency brake assist system. (Brand new brakes with sensors, just replaced)
  • ESP – Electronic Stability Program.
  • A switch for winter or standard driving.

This car comes complete with original window sticker, owners manual, service records and first-aid kit.

The car has 255,008 miles on it but it runs and drives like it has 30,000. I had concerns with the mileage at first but not after I drove it. In my opinion the high miles just make this car affordable. This vehicle has plenty of life left and all it needs is a new owner. This car was originally sticker priced at over $53,000 (take a look at the picture of the original window sticker), but now all of this can be yours for the low price of $3,900. This is an amazing car and I can’t think of a nicer vehicle for the money. Call Bryan at 304-550-6365.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in