So I did something crazy....
I was planning on buying a car in LA tomorrow (5/19/2012).
I bought a ticket to LA for me and my buddy on a whim. One way. Prices were rising fast and I took a gamble that the car I had looked at online would pan out. Long story short: I havent heard from the owner and I have two non-refundable tickets to LAX from DFW.
Nobody's fault but my own. A little bummed, however...
Maybe I can turn this situation around?
So here is where you come in:
If you are in the LAX area:
-You have a W123 300D/300TD for sale
-It has a presentable exterior (normal wear and tear is expected, a little paint fading is ok)
-It has a presentable interior (normal wear and tear is expected but overall decent shape)
-It is mechanically sound (must be able to drive it back to Texas)
-It has AC (doesnt have to be working but it has to be repairable)
-Looking to sell in the $2500 range (I could go up or down depending on the car)
-looking to sell today (5/19/2012 12am is when Im going to cancel my flight should I not hear from anyone)
If you are in the DFW areay
-same requirements minus time restraint
Comments and constructive criticism is welcome. I dont know if Im being optimistic on the price or not. Found a car that was a 9/10 in the DFW area for around 5k so i think 2-3k sounds pretty fair for an example that can drive back to texas.
You dont need to tell me Im dumb for making such an impulsive decision. I already know that!
You can contact me on the forum or contact me by email. All help will be appreciated!
mexellent [~at~] gmail