Location - central Los Angeles, CA.
1984 W123 280CE, Euro Coupe (grey market).
BODY, SUSPENTION and INTERIOR SEATS - JUNKED TODAY.
1. BLUE VELOUR 1984 INTERIOR PARTS
- Door carts + rear panels, very good to perfect condition - $150
- Front armrest - perfect condition, like brand new - $70
- Kick panels - $20 for both (no cracks)
- Ceiling - white, for a car without a sunroof. Perfect, no rips - $60
- Headliner - $80, perfect condition.
- Left tail light - $30
- Set of euro chrome/mbtex panels for dashboard - goes instead of wood. Not for climate control. $20 set
- Driver's door moldings (all), coupe - $30 each, $50 both.
- Lower short moldings, coupe - $60 set, $20 each
- Instrument cluster - 6cyl gas tacho+clock, speedo up to 160mph (240kmh) - $70
- Door metal covers (chrome) for coupe - complete 6 piece set for both doors. - $40 for set
- Complete grill, plastic is painted in matt black - $40
- Driver's side mirror, assembly, coupe only - $40
- Steering wheel - $50
Plus other smaller blue parts, switches, buttons, rubbers, plastic - ask what you need.
3. Engine M110 1981, US spec, 125kmiles, minimum oil pressure - 2.0, running - $100
4. Front Brakes ATE, Rotors (90%) + calipers + pads (30%), good working order, no leaks - $80 total.
5. WHEELS - CENTRA 15" with center covers (w/key) and 20 lug nuts. No curb damage, but chrome is not great. With very good Firestone tires, 50-70% left - $250 for 4 rims.
For the distance buyers - yes, I accept Paypal.
I will ship the parts inside the US on the next business day after recieving payment.
For larger items like wheels and the engine please arrange a local pick up.
Call or text 8l8 799 O39O