LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-08-2012, 11:41 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie
Date registered: Mar 2010
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Socal 18in AMG 18s for SL with tires.

selling the stock chrome rims off of my 2003 SL500. they are 18x10.5 rears and 18x9 fronts. there is MINIMAL curb rash on one rim, that cannot be seen with a tire installed. I know weird right? I dont know either, thats just how I found it. The rims look great and will fit most Mercedes rear wheel drive cars. These wont fit your chevy truck (seriously, I had THAT phone call the other day) these rims are currently taking up major real estate in my bedroom and I would like them to move on to greener pastures. The tires are also for sale seperately or as a package deal. The tires are Michelin Pilot Sports, 95% tread left. 285/35 rear, 255/40 fronts. pics are below, including the curb rashed wheel, which you cant even see in the pic, its that small. if your interested send me an email via the link and come get them. not looking to email back and forth endlessly.

sorry but I can upload pics from my government computer.

Rims alone: 500
Rims and tires: 1000
Tires alone: 600

if interested, just respond to the craigslist link, it goes straight to my iphone, i only get on here every couple of days.

AMG 5 spoke rims, chrome, staggered

500 rims only
600 tires only
1000 both

if your not in the local area, buyer ships.

Last edited by mjmorgan169v; 05-08-2012 at 11:45 AM.
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: