Extensive rust to the floorboards, rockers, and trunk have claimed the life of this lovely '73 450SE. It drives like a dream on the freeway so mechanically pretty much everything is working and available. Let me know what you're after and make offers.
* Seat skins, headrests, and armrests
* Dash vents
* A-pillar trims (the rest of the trim is not in good shape except the front headliner piece and visors)
* Driver seat belt latch
* Brass coolant reservoir
* Fog lights
* Passenger side and interior mirrors
* Front radiator support frame
* Manual climate control parts
* Driver window regulator
Particularly interesting bits available:
* All carpets are in outstanding condition (except parcel shelf which is sun-baked). Mats are also good (were covered with a second set of mats that took the wear), but driver mat has badly cracked rubber so that will need replaced.
* Rear auto-retracting lap-only belts! These are super-cool and unique. You'll need your own latches as these have broken. I believe the new-style latches are compatible as well, will test this theory soon.
* Rear window with horizontal-style defroster - WILL NEVER DELAMINATE!
* Outstanding condition (shiny!) new Bundts, I believe 14x6.5" but will have to confirm. There are five of them. Come with free dryrotted but still usable Michelin Harmony tires if you pick up. Wouldn't trust them too far. Spare has some different tire.
* Newer (late 90's or early 2000's) JVC CD head unit. High-quality unit but I prefer Becker.
Lots of good body parts, and mechanically everything seems to be working under the hood. Engine has 164k miles and runs pretty good once it warms up, probably isn't hard to set right again. Will need new exhaust manifolds as one is cracked and the other likely sold.
Let me know what you need!