19x8 et 35 BE Breyton wheels with Conti Extreme Contact DW tire - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-13-2012, 02:05 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie
Date registered: Apr 2012
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
19x8 et 35 BE Breyton wheels with Conti Extreme Contact DW tire

For sale is a set of 4 Breyton GTS-AV wheels with matching Continental Extreme Contact DW, The tires are absolutely mint! I only put 2k on them! I bought the set together last year but I ended up finding a set of RS4 wheels and tires that seem to go with my cars style better... plus I have other projects I need to fund or other wheels I would like to buy!

Wheels are 19 inch
5x112 bolt pattern
ET35 offset all around
8 Inches wide all around
TIRES ARE 225/35/zr19!

Will fit Volkswagen, Audi, Mercedes without adapters

I paid well over 2000$ for these last year as each tire was 250$, with the rim being the same price! and have decided to go with a different theme for my GTI...

Asking 1500obo$ for them as the tires have been used and one wheel has some cosmetic damage. FEEL FREE TO SHOOT ME OFFERS! I'M FLEXIBLE ON PRICE!

One wheel has some minor curbage as shown in the pictures, I grinded down all the burrs already and will fix them if the wheels do not sell.

I would be willing to consider trades for other 5x112 wheels or 4x100 wheels

Tires include TPMS for Volkswagen that alone is a 200$ value

If you have more questions or want to see them feel free to call text or email me
at 518.429.8099

VWVortex.com - FS/FT 5x112 19x8 et45 BE Breyton wheels with Conti Extreme Contact DW 225/30 ZR19

Follow link for pictures^
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: