I am selling my 1989 Mercedes-Benz 300SE. It is a solid and reliable car that is currently being driven 25km+ daily.
I am the third owner. It was imported from Texas to BC in 2000. It has never been in an accident and is currently aircared, registered and insured in BC with a clean normal status title. I have a recent CARFAX report that shows a clean history with no accidents.
1989 Mercedes-Benz 300SE (VIN#WDBCA24D2KA435XXX - To prevent fraud, please email for complete VIN.)
- 95,000 miles / 150,000 kilometers.
- Air Cared until December 21, 2012.
- M103 3.0L Inline 6 cylinder engine.
- Automatic transmission. (Has been recently rebuilt with reciepts to prove, written 10,000km/1 year warranty.)
- Power door locks with central locking.
- Power windows.
- Power seats.
- Power sunroof.
- ABS Anti-lock brakes.
- Heater and Air Conditioning work great!
- Original Mercedes / Becker Grand Prix AM FM Cassette radio
- Original 15" Mercedes wheels with new Nexen tires.
Recent maintenance includes:
- New catalytic converter.
- New rebuilt transmission with written 10,000km/1 year warranty.
- New brake pads, rotors and wear sensors all around. (Balo rotors with Pagid pads).
- New 15" Nexen 215/70/R15" tires all around.
- New distributor cap, rotor, spark plug wires and spark plugs. (All Bosch parts used.)
- New air filter. (MANN Filter)
- New fuel filter. (MANN Filter)
- Oil change and filter. MANN Filter and Shell Rotella 15w40 oil.
- Transmission service with 100% fluid change, pan gasket and filter.
- Differential service, 100% new Redline fluid and cover gasket.
- Cooling system service, 100% new coolant and thermostat.
Exterior colour: #587 Cabernet Red (Pajettrot) with no dings, dents, scrapes, scratches or rust. A very small area on the trunk has peeled paint.
Interior colour: #235 Cream Beige leather with no rips, tears or stains. Very, very light wear (patina) on drivers side front seat bolster.
What it needs:
- Passenger side front power seat has stopped going forward/backwards. I have a new seat motor I will include with the sale.
- Passenger side rear view mirror has stopped going in/out, still can be adjusted up/down. I have a new motor I will include with the sale.
- Power antenna is stuck in up position. Still receives radio just fine.
- Power window on rear passenger side door has come off it's track. I'll likely have this sorted out quickly as it is an easy DIY fix. The switch, regulator and motor have been tested and working fine.
There are many, many more pictures available upon request.
I am asking $2000 OBO for BenzWorld members or referrals. I feel this is a fair price considering the outstanding condition, low mileage and extensive maintenance and repair history but am open to reasonable offers.
No shipping, no PayPal. Serious local enquirers only please.
Please call/text me at 604-614-3768 or email me via the link at the top of this ad.
If you're still reading this far down, thanks for reading my ad!