post #21 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-12-2012, 07:55 PM
BenzWorld Member
Date registered: Sep 2011
Vehicle: 2006 E320 CDI Obsidian Black
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Nothing like kicking a defenseless person

Originally Posted by ersanel View Post
I am still behind what I have done to notify and warn people against what I have experienced with Cartronics. It doesn't make sense to make nonsense and emotional comments after knowing the details of such a sad thing happened. My reaction was absolutely right after I was told that I would receive my item on 03-08-2012 and since then not being able to get any respond from the seller. When you make your credit card payment for that period, it takes forever to get back your money. You have to report it to your credit card company in a timely manner. So as I have mentioned at my previous reply, after all those attempts to get hold with the seller, I didn't get any respond. And what would you think at that time. The phone was not responding, no respond to your email. Would you think that "oh I guess he passed away and his family must be living at a remote area like I do ! so I should not report this, and I don't care what others will deal with." Would you react like this ? Nobody would even know that this gentlemen passed away if I weren't reporting. As I have told you, people are still buying from Cartronics. You don't want to understand and likely you won't.

I have no problem them hiring a lawyer. Every concious and good citizen should warn others about any unethical actions. When you see a bag at the airport, you have to report it. BUt most probably the way you approach to my reporting you would think that the owner might have passed away somewhere far from his bag and that is why the bag is there unattended. So you wouldn't report it to the security !

This unfortunate and very sad thing happened to Bryan Scott Adams and I feel sorry for him. Even though you have been trying to make me look like I am senseless, unscrupulous, unfair, my reaction was very reasonable. And if you go to rippoff customer review web page you will see there was another guy and also another guy at this forum. Millions of scam and fraudulant businesses are happening (even at this moment) all around the world. Your respond to my report only encourages people who makes millions of dollars every day by cheating honest and innocent people. You sound like we shouldn't react and warn others against these people. This type of case is very unique, maybe one out of ten million. This is an exceptional situation and you can't base your judgement refering to this very unique case. I am sorry but You and your reaction doesn't make sense.

I am new to this forum and I was trying to figure out the phone system at my vehicle. And also I wanted to share my experiences with others. (since it is the goal of the forum websites) Why does it matter if I am new to the forum or not? Is there a seniority cast system at the forum that I was not aware of ? Can't I mention about my experiences since I had only 2 days of member history ? What is the reporting to do with the days of my membership ? Why should you have the right to irritate people with your worthless judgements since you have been a long time member? Sorry but everything you say doesn't make sense.

I am NOT going to respond any of your replies in the future not to waste my time anymore with your worthless comments.

I am also father of two boys and I send my condolences to Brian's family. It is unfortunate having this type of discussion after he passed away. I wish he were alive and we weren't having this discussion. My reporting was not aiming anyone's personality but the company and as I have told before it was very unfortunate the way that it ended.

Did you or are you getting your money eventually? I know it's such a hassle to go through such red least you didn't die suddenly leaving you wife and 2 children in the lurch.

The only warning you accomplished was to let everyone know ASSHOLES like you still exist...hopefully your wife and 2 children will never have to go through the embaraasment of finding out that you are one of them!

I will accept temporary or permanent banishment without objection for my outburst. I will consider it an honor.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: