Moderators: I did not find a 'Mercedes Vehicles for Sale' under classifieds all I found was what looked like a parts for sale section. I posted my Car for sale here since it is a R230 chassis car - SL55 AMG. If this is not the correct place please feel free to relocate under the proper forum.
VERY Fast and Extremely clean 2003 SL55 AMG Roadster
commissioned as a custom full build by Chris J. of Floored Fabrication in Arizona
at his shop. This car is flawless inside and out, it has a custom clear bra, top of the line Llumar Ceramic tint, no nicks, scratches. or dings at all. Paint is in flawless condition.
The car is Diamond Silver Metallic with charcoal leather interior and maple burled wood inserts and comes with Mercedes all weather floor mats. It has heated seats, auto sensor wipers, uses the new MB series keys (the chrome ones like the new cars have...not the old black ones), dual zone climate control, all the electronic power adjustable options on the seats, HID lighting and daytime running lights, and all the standard AMG features (bigger brakes, supercharged hand built engine etc..etc..).
The car has 67K miles but runs better than cars with much lower miles, all fluids serviced, dampers and ABC suspension in great shape, no SBC brake problems, Top works perfectly, new battery installed. Engine oil changed every 3.5K miles with Mobil 1
and BG MOA and 44K treatment applied at each oil change, all fluids synthetic, trans has been flushed properly, chassis bushings, control arms, joints, and sleeves properly lubricated at intervals.
It has an unlimited mileage Chrysler Service Contract (CSC) extended full coverage warranty through April 2014 which is 100% transferable to the new owner and comes with the car. This is the best warranty out there for the car – true bumper to bumper care no questions asked. The car runs perfectly and you have the peace of mind of the best warranty out there
for these cars which you can no longer get for AMG cars.
I am a 36 year old proffesional with several high end cars, each of which is extremely well taken care of. The car is clean inside and out, clear title, No accidents, full records and service history included and a folder with each and every receipt, work history, everything I am a meticulous record keeper
. Car also comes with original owner’s manual and related material.
The car is unique - the ONLY complete Chris Jannasch of Floored Fab SL55 AMG full build, he had the car in his shop in Arizona to do the build. It was extensive, took a year, and he’s likely not to do another one, the following are some of what has been done to this car:
- True Long tube custom floored fab designed and fabricate headers by Chris... custom mid section x-pipe and full exhaust w/ test pipes and with 200 Cel cat pipes also if you need to bolt those on... this is all Jet hot coated inside and out...setup sounds AWESOME!
- custom intake including filter boxes runners and Y-pipe, custom aluminum sheet metal tig welded then coated, it's a 3 piece part crafted by Chris
- Custom 82mm Throttle body with CNC machined bored S/C sleeve
- ASP custom (and very rare) 185mm Pulley
- dual I/C pumps, Front mount Heat exchanger and trunk mounted Remote Reservoir separated cooling circuit for Supercharger...custom setup by Chris with the hand fabricated tank under the trunk divider for easy access, the cooling loop ensures that the charger is operating effectively without ever getting into heat soak
- quaffe LSD
- MBArt toe link kit
- MBArt custom Adjustable Camber arms
- High performance BMC air filters
- SDS ride height adjusted and properly set up with the toe links and camber arms
- OE tuning engine management performance tune, done by Jeremy and ties the entire build together, the car really benefits from this tremendously and Jeremy is the best out there as many know from the cars he has tuned and their performance.
- comes with dyno charts - 509.2 hp/ 589.6 lb-ft TQ on Jeremy's Dyno Dynamics tuning dyno in California which reads approx. 20% lower than dynojet (equivalent numbers are 611.04 hp/ 727.52 Tq) AT THE REAR WHEELS!!! I am more than happy to dyno the car again at a dyno of the potential buyer’s choice with the potential buyer before purchase to verify the power the car is making, no problem.
- all new injectors done during the build
- High performance spark plugs per Chris' spec in the car as well.
- custom Single slat grille
Asking $50K USD o.b.o (negotiable on price if the buyer is serious)
for the car as it comes with factory wheels and tires ....or it can be purchased with CCW 19" 505a wheels and wider 19" 245/295 tires (for an additional $3,000). Toyos are practically new and wheels are in excellent shape, no damage dents, curb rash or scratches.
You can also choose to get the new/never used CCW drag pack 16" rear with MT Street Drag Radials also available for additional cost ($2000) for Wheels and tires.
As for performance the car stock it did a 12.03 @115 mph on street tires (my sig below) that's before it went to Chris at Floored Fab! Chris built this car to run 10.xx and have the drivability of a daily driver, those two main goals were our objective in this build.
I was going to run the car last year but waited on the toe links and camber arms to be made then by the end of the year I couldn't get the time off to run the car during our remaining 2 weekday rentals, then this year I got another car so put this one aside to sell.
Please contact me for price options, details, and more pictures. email@example.com
or (202) 641 - 8211
Thank you very much for taking a look at my ad
Serious inquiries only.
Here is a full set of pictures (interior, exterior, details etc...):
Mercedes SL55 AMG For Sale - a set on Flickr
Here are just a few teaser pics