Mercedes Benz Bluetooth Adapter Puck Interface Kit CP Interface Kit - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Go Back   Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway
New User? Register - Forgot Password

BenzWorld.org is the premier Mercedes-Benz Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2012, 10:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
BenzWorld Newbie

Date registered: Jun 2007
Mercedes Benz Bluetooth Adapter Puck Interface Kit CP Interface Kit

Mercedes Benz Bluetooth Adapter Puck Interface Kit CP Interface Kit | eBay

Up for auction is an OEM Mercedes Benz bluetooth adapter puck interface kit from my 2004 Mercedes Benz E55. This bluetooth puck interface kit installs inplace of the very expensive V60 armrest cradle. The installation is very very simple and only takes five minutes. To remove from my E55 I only remove 6 screws in the armrest and unplugged the interface kit, again very simple. As this is an OEM kit all mercedes handsfree functionality is enabled, this bluetooth interface kit allows for full use of steering wheel controls and mercedes command dialing and is compatable with the iPhone 4s.
dendrizzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-10-2012, 12:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
BenzWorld Newbie

Date registered: Dec 2006
Vehicle: 2004 e320
What's the price?

Is the puck still available? Is it part b67875855?if all is correct what's the price? I'll be happy to take it off your hands.
dadoria2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway