LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-22-2012, 12:55 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member
Date registered: Oct 2010
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
1985 300D for sale

I have a 1985 300D with 155K miles on car and tranny and 178K on motor. I bought it as a project car and have too many projects going to finish this one. It is in excellent shape both exterior and interior. There are no tears or holes in any of the seats. The Sunroof Works and i know the two front windows work. I have an issue with power getting to the gauges for some reason. The only power options that are currently functional is the interior lights. The windows actuate when there is 12v power directed to the motors directly, but there is no power to the switches. I think i have some issues with the ground or the fuse box. I have 2000 in the care and that is the price i am willing to sell it for. I had an 84 with a shot interior and a terrible paint job that sold for 300k. It would take 1500 or more to get an interior like this one. I thought about parting it out, but don't have time. I have driven the car only a few miles at the time due to gauges not working, and i have not insured it yet. The title is clear and it can be yours for 2000. I can email all of the pics you want, just let me know. It is located just north of Hattiesburg, Mississippi

Last edited by Brobrad; 02-22-2012 at 12:56 PM. Reason: location
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: