Authentic Lorinser RSK3, 3-piece 19x9 w/ tires* Perfect for 92+ S-class - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 01-10-2012, 07:20 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: Oct 2007
Vehicle: 2002 E55 AMG
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Authentic Lorinser RSK3, 3-piece 19x9 w/ tires* Perfect for 92+ S-class

Authentic Lorinser RSK-3 three-piece wheels, 19x9 et38 all around. No bends, leaks or cracks, though there is some very minor curb rash by PO on two lips (see pics). Two lips also have some clear coat flaking off (see pics). Both issues are pretty small and fairly easy to fix. And one of the caps is missing a few screws that are not hard to replace, also from a PO that didnt know that the caps are screw offs. Wheels can come with the 245/40 Dunlop tires if you want at no extra charge, two have some camber wear, the others are fine, they all have some decent life left in them. Dual factory bolt pattern 5x112 and 5x114.3. They have aluminum 66.6 hub centic rings and are set up for 12mm and 14mm lug bolts.

I am a fair and honest seller, these are not 10' wheels, 5' wheels or 2' wheels, they are 1' wheels with a very easy potential to be perfect, given some elbow grease and a few hours time that I don't have to spare right now. I can give you a full DYI procedure on how to make these perfect if you want, as I have re-finished many sets of multi piece wheels myself in the past few years.

As-is, they will bolt up to any 1992+ S-class car now. With a fender roll, they will bolt to any stock suspension 96+ Merc. With new and smaller tires and maybe a set of spacers, they will go on any Mercedes.

New, these are $837 EACH! I have them priced low at $850 for the set (local Seattle/Portland, add $150 for shipping).

I am well known in the W126 section here, and have been a member of Bimmerforums and Stancworks since the early days for both forums, as well as a zero conflict verified Paypal user since 03 and a 100% eBay user since 03. I am very honest and a HUGE euro car enthusiast.

Locals - May trade for good running car/truck, my daughter is almost driving age now.

curb rash

clear coat flaking

missing screws

Just say NO to replica wheels
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in