Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: MERCEDES W140 S-CLASS CHROME HEADLIGHTS EURO CLEAR:PARTS ONLY WORKING

743 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  ackvig 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!

92-99 MERCEDES W140 S-CLASS CHROME HEADLIGHTS EURO CLEAR:pARTS ONLY WORKING

Came off a '97 S320 S-class W140. Had them on for about four years.

High beams work, fog lights work, but the internal metal bracket ring that holds the low beam in place on both the left and right units broke, therefore, no low beams. We actually drove with the high beams aimed down and the fogs on. To others drivers, they looked just like regular low beams, but for us, the drivers, it looked like poor, mis-aimed light quality. Eventually, I bought new lights. THESE ARE OFFERED FOR PARTS ONLY, although they are an easy fix. Also, the rear housing and lenses are good. I'm asking $100.00 to gets them to you door, well packed. Lenses ALONE are selling for $80.00 -$90.00.

However, someone make me an offer on these things. I want 'em gone. You get two units with this listing. also listed on da bay

92-99 MERCEDES W140 S-CLASS CHROME HEADLIGHTS EURO CLEAR:pARTS ONLY WORKING | eBay

See less See more
#2 ·
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!

92-99 MERCEDES W140 S-CLASS CHROME HEADLIGHTS EURO CLEAR:pARTS ONLY WORKING

Came off a '97 S320 S-class W140. Had them on for about four years.

High beams work, fog lights work, but the internal metal bracket ring that holds the low beam in place on both the left and right units broke, therefore, no low beams. We actually drove with the high beams aimed down and the fogs on. To others drivers, they looked just like regular low beams, but for us, the drivers, it looked like poor, mis-aimed light quality. Eventually, I bought new lights. THESE ARE OFFERED FOR PARTS ONLY, although they are an easy fix. Also, the rear housing and lenses are good. I'm asking $100.00 to gets them to you door, well packed. Lenses ALONE are selling for $80.00 -$90.00.

However, someone make me an offer on these things. I want 'em gone. You get two units with this listing. also listed on da bay

92-99 MERCEDES W140 S-CLASS CHROME HEADLIGHTS EURO CLEAR:pARTS ONLY WORKING | eBay
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.