Date registered: Feb 2010
Vehicle: 1987 560 SEL, 1989 500 SEL
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Lots of 116 (SE) parts
Well, listing these items is a little bitter-sweet. I have sent off 2 W116 cars to the big Star in the sky. I feel awful that I wasn't a better steward of these vehicles but I have learned my lesson. Going forward, I will be much more thoughtful of what comes into my possession and if it must be passed on, it will do so better than I acquired it to the best of my ability.
With that said, I have a lot of parts from (2) 280 SE cars. I will update this as I organize it all.
I think I have listed everything with a fair price, but still willing to negotiate. Shipping is not included. Pics on request or will be uploaded in the next few days.
Here are some brand new parts that I bought but never got around to using:
Rear windshield seal - Uro brand $20
All 4 door seals (SE) - Meyle/Uro $125
Door clips - 0019882478 (8) / 0009871015 (12) $10
Hood pad (waffle pattern) - $20
M110 Bosch Reman starter (bought in May of 2011) - $75
This is a list off the top of my head of other parts:
Full stainless steel exhaust from Timevalve (5-6 years old) downpipes to muffler for Euro 280 SE - $250
Lots of anondized aluminum trim, some pieces nicer than others (let me know what you need)
(2) Zebrano manual climate control units (1 with a/c, 1 without) - $50 ea.
(2) Zebrano ashtrays - $20 ea.
(4) Steel wheels 14x6.5 - Some corrosion but mostly nice, 108 pn I believe - $100
(4) Stainless steel 14" hubcaps - will need refinishing, nice overall - $60
Side mirrors (2) sets R/L - $40 ea.
M110 block heater - $50
Door glass (SE) - $15 ea pane, your choice
Rear windshield - $50
Rear headrest setup - $100
Becker Europa II pin stripe radio w/ aux input on the face - $SOLD
Becker Europa Cassette - $75
(2) Hirschmann antenne Auta 6000u - $35 ea
(1) W116 280 Euro radiator w/ oil cooler (recently cleaned and tested, bottom oil cooler connection stripped) - $100
Last edited by MB_Mike; 01-06-2012 at 09:50 AM.