Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

w124 part blowout! ('93 with 54k)

3K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  oisaj_dude 
#1 · (Edited)
I have bins of parts left over from a summer part-out that I need gone. Prices on nearly everything has been marked down, if you see something you need shoot me an offer. The more you buy the less cost per item.
I am able to ship parts until Jan.13. If you need more photos, part #'s, shoot me a pm and I will post as soon as I can.

Complete sounds system (With radio), both fenders, hood, tail lights, ABS pump, trunk lid, door switches, ignition switch with key, trunk lock, center console box, doors, perfect passenger seat, etc, etc.!

The only part not from the 54k car is the steering wheel shown. No tears but has some wear.

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
#7 ·
The speakers are indeed from the dash, the doors, and the rear shelf. All are in great condition though the drivers side dash speaker has two 1/16" cracks in the cardboard upper most part of the speaker - this didn't seem to effect sound quality. Everything else is in the condition that would be expected out of a low-mileage example.

#8 ·
thank you, more available...

Thanks to all that have bought parts thus far, all great transactions. I am now down to two full bins :)

Still have a perfect drivers side fender, console box, horns, tail lights, headlight valances, complete soundsystem (Sans the door speakers), Radio, coolant reservoir sensor, passenger visor, almost of the console switches (In great condition), passenger door, trunk lid, dashboard, etc, etc.!

If you see it in the photos I have it.

Help get this stuff out of my basement!

#13 · (Edited)
Everything requested is shipped out, if I missed your pm please let me know!

Still have a bunch of parts! Switches shown below, seat heater switches (Not shown below), a random 2.8 badge, door panels without inserts, drivers fender, most carpets (Light grey interior), dash, steering column, steering box, etc.!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.