1972 Mercedes-Benz 220 - MUST SELL
I am selling my 1972 Mercedes-Benz 220. I am the third owner.
It is in excellent shape both mechanically as well as cosmetically. It has a clean title with no accidents.
The interior is in mint condition with no rips, splits, tears, stains or abrasions anywhere in the interior. The black dash is crack-free and has no stains or discolouration.
The exterior is in very good condition with no scrapes, scratches, dings or dents.
Everything works, it has been very well cared for and maintained it's entire life and just needs a new owner.
- Odometer: 77,000mi (123,000km) Verified original miles. It has always been a local Vancouver car, serviced at Mercedes-Benz on Broadway.
- Air Care: Yes, until 2012. It has never failed.
- Engine: 2.2l 4 Cylinder (M115)
- Transmission: 3 Speed Automatic with rare column shift
- Original AM/FM Blaupunkt radio complete with owners manual. Works great!
- All owners manuals and service records since new intact. Full Mercedes-Benz service history
Recent maintenance includes;
- New rear brakes (calipers, pads, rotors, brake lines all new.)
- Spark plugs and plug wires
- Carburetor and intake rebuilt.
- Distributor cap, rotor, points & condenser
- New battery
- Transmission service (Pan, gasket, filter and 100% fluid change)
- Coolant system service
- Oil & filter change
I also have a the factory steel wheels and white hubcaps (Picture #1) a second set of four wheels for the car (Mercedes W116 alloy style wheels (Not pictured).) and a set of four 16" BBS RA 2 wheels and tires. (Picture #2)
This car currently qualifies for collector plates, although the new owner would need to re-apply with ICBC and get a new plate.
BIG PRICE DROP! Now asking $1600 OBO.
Open to reasonable offers.
Please reply via email or call/SMS 604-614-3768.
Serious local enquirers only please. No shipping. No PayPal. Offers by email will not be accepted.
KEYWORDS: MERCEDES / BENZ / MERCEDES-BENZ / W114 / W115 / ANTIQUE / COLLECTOR / 220 / STROKE 8 / 8 / /8 / M-Benz / MB