post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 11-16-2011, 12:26 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member
Date registered: Dec 2009
Vehicle: 04 ML350 Silver
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
FS-2004 ML350, Silver, 78K mi, $11,500 obo

This is a great vehicle and hard to sell, but wife wants a newer one. Who am I to argue!?!?!

Great shape, I have owned it for 2 years. It likely had the bumpers repainted, as there are a couple places (front and rear) where there are some chips. Body is otherwise straight and clean, no dents.

Right-rear pillar has clear coat peeling off, typical for this model and whomever repaired it should have used a paint rather than clear coat.

The usual, power everything. No Navigation. AM-FM-6CD changer and Cassette. Both seats powered and heated. Cruise/tilt/air/airbags (front, rear, sides). All original glass, still has serial numbers. To my knowledge, no accidents or body work. Certainly not while I have had it, and have found no indication of any.

New parts:
Battery- 1 year old
Tires (Michelins)- less than 1 year
Brake pads- less than 1 year
Rotors- less than 1 year
Front driveline bearings and seal, rebalanced- 1 month ago
Pwr steering pump-installing this week
Cruise control module-waiting for new part to be shipped to me
Towing receiver installed in spring this year, 4-wire receptical
Just had oil changed a few months ago (M1) and new radiator, brake and AC charge/fluids
New air filter
New key fob (2nd key)
New gas cap

We have taken good care of this car, and the small imperfections in the interior were there when we bought. A coupld minor scrapes of the vinyl on the lower dash and center console. Nothing big.

Vehicle is located in Denver, Colorado area. Let me know if interested, and I can get some pictures to you and give you any other details that I missed here.

Not considering a trade, as we pick up our replacement later this week. So, need to sell this soon.

Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: