1985 Mercedes Benz 300D turbo, really nice shape, SC car, no rust, great CarFax - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-23-2011, 03:54 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie

Date registered: Sep 2007
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
FS/TRADE 1985 Mercedes Benz 300D turbo, nice shape, SC car, no rust, great CarFax

>>SOLD>>>>>Last of the 5 cylinder diesel turbo 300 Mercedes. I have owned this car since Feb. of 2004. My understanding is that it has always been in the Anderson area of SC since new. Reliable, straight rust free body. Miles are at 220000. Car has never been modified for biodiesel operation but is a perfect candidate.

This Mercedes has sat unused for a couple of years but kept out of sun so it looks nice. I can supply to purchaser a couple of new Mann oil filters. Tires are all new Dunlops; have less than 10 miles on them. Alpine radio/CD player replaces original. Will need replacement antenna.

Car started immediately and ran perfectly. Fairly new Interstate battery. Original books in glove box and what I believe to be the original Michelin spare in trunk with jack. Clear SC title.

Willing to meet at bank to transfer funds and reassign title. Cash or pre-approved cashier's check in person. Car must be picked up locally, any shipping to be arranged by buyer at buyer's expense. Call for appointment if you wish to look over car before bidding. Reasonable price. How many of these diesels are left that are solid and straight and reliable?

Asking $3500. Phone is 864-760-2158. I have a CarFax that I can scan and email. Car located in Anderson, SC Trade for 4 door mid to full size car or midsize SUV considered. >SOLD>>>>>>>>>
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	resized MB.jpg
Views:	2831
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	405174   Click image for larger version

Name:	resized MB3.jpg
Views:	2691
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	405176   Click image for larger version

Name:	resized MB4.jpg
Views:	6129
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	405177  
Attached Images

Last edited by rcartlidge; 11-06-2011 at 01:12 PM. Reason: corrections
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in