post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-16-2011, 02:03 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie

Date registered: Oct 2011
Vehicle: 2002 Mercedes Benz C32, 2011 VW GTI
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
FS: 2002 C32 AMG, Clean and Well Maintained

My beloved 2002 C32 is now for sale. White/Merlot. This very clean example of a C32 only has 75,000 miles on it and has been impeccably maintained by MB enthusiast owner. Factory options on this model include power glass sunroof, split rear seat, COMAND navigation, and Xenon headlamps.

The car is all stock except for a Eurocharged 185mm pulley, ECU tune, and heat exchanger, NeedsWings coolant separator and pulley saver kits, and a Sprintbooster throttle amplifier.

All modifications were professionally installed by Performance Autowerks in Plainfield, IL in February 2011. These modifications add an estimated 40 rear wheel horsepower and 50 ft/lbs of rear wheel torque to the already impressive output of the stock engine. Needless to say, the car is extremely fast!

I kept all of the stock parts and they will come with the car. This vehicle has been adult owned throughout its life and never tracked, beaten, raced, or smoked in. The car has been my daily driver for over 4 years and I am very contentious about maintenance. I have complete records and receipts and the car has many recent new parts, including front and rear brake pads and rotors, battery, spark plugs and wires, and Hankook Ventus V12 tires. Only OEM replacement parts were used.

During my ownership, the car was serviced by either Mercedes of Westmont (IL) or quality independent mechanics. The car’s oil was changed every 5,000 miles (Mobil 1 only), and brake fluid and coolant were regularly flushed. Car has never been in an accident. The only body work necessary was after the rear license plate pocket cracked around the screw areas and I replaced it with another (I still have the original).

For a complete set of photos, see....

Flickr: bru1167's Photostream

Asking $14,900.00. Please e-mail me at rbruen@hotmail.com with questions or interest. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in