post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-06-2011, 09:30 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Feb 2004
Vehicle: 2001 S55 AMG, 2005 E500
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
FS: 2005 E500, NEW AIRMATIC, 2 OWNER, CLEAN CARFAX

You are viewing a beautiful 2005 Mercedes Benz E500. 97k miles. Non smoker, garage kept. Beautiful black with black leather interior. Loaded with options, including Navigation, Heated Seats, CD Changer, Updated 3 Fin Grille, Tinted Taillights, NEW 18" Mercedes Factory Wheels and NEW Pirelli Tires. The wheels are off of a newer CLS 550. Staggered set (rears wider than front). This gives the E500 a great looking stance! Also have the factory grille and Mercedes hood emblem. One fog light is cracked, but I have it ordered and it will be replaced. Serviced regularly with Mobil 1 Synthetic. Clean carfax. I purchased a 100k extended warranty when I bought the car and there is still 3k left on the warranty. I believe it is transferable, but I will double check with the company. This E500 has a brand new airmatic supension system. If you are familiar with these cars, the airmatic suspension is going to go out on you. No worries here. I had it replaced under warranty at our local Mercedes dealer a few months ago. The cost would have been around $2500. Excellent condition, inside and out. Rides and drives like a new one. I have a loan at my credit union on this, so when it's paid for the title will be mailed within the week. Please call Paul with any questions at 214-282-2479. $17995 OBO. Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in