2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Komrade 124 
#1 ·
HELLO THERE! I have a 1993 mercedes-benz 300e for sale. (650) 218 7848
Color: tan
interior: tan
Reason selling: I want to get a manual car
engine: 3.2L V6, fastest 300E until they made E320

car is located in San Mateo, California

I've owned this car since 1998, bought it used from my own Mercedes dealership. I've cared for this car as if it was my own child=]. I really hope it goes to an enthusiast who will take care of it the way it should be.

CUSTOMIZATION: A 300E like this is really hard to find, it has 17in staggered chrome Amg Monoblock rims which are in perfect condition. I bought them for $600 a few years ago and they make the car look stunning. They were off a clk 430.This car is also lowered on eibach springs which gives the car a more sporty look. No rubbing at all even in a full u-turn. Just recently, i installed the European corner lights and taillights and it just made the car look even better. This car is wired for a sub woofers however it doesn't include subs or an amp. While we are there, the car just got two new speakers.

Maintenance: With this car, you will never have to worry about leaks because the HEAD GASKET WAS REPLACED 2 months ago,
The sunroof and all windows work, just replaced the passenger side and sunroof regulators, Just had the TRANSMISSION REBUILT

New black floor mats from a c230, the color combo of black and tans looks great.

Miles: 158xxx, this was usually driven from San Mateo to Walnut Creek everyday but after I got my C230, car was just driven around San Mateo

Bad: the seats have wear no tears though, , The gas Gage doesn't work however, the light still goes on when I need to fill up, I never fixed it because the light still worked.

SO, price $5000 obo don't be afraid to shoot me an offer worst i could say is no

Please no payment plans!

Have any Qs? Call me (650) 218-7848 Jim, tell me why you are calling though, I get a lot of phone calls from random numbers at my job.

PM also if you would like.

Thanks

See less See more
#5 ·
GLWS! looks like a good sound 300E and a good year but where I live cars similar to yours sell in the $2000-$4000 range, not saying it's overpriced these cars are just undervalued ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.