LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 09-26-2011, 02:41 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Senior Member
Date registered: Nov 2006
Vehicle: 1999 S500 ; 1999 CL600 **RIP**
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)

Hey guys, listed are a few parts I think some of you might find interesting and useful. Prices aren't listed, however I will accept offers (granted I am a very reasonable and very fair person), I expect offers to be of the same caliber.
Also, should you need something you don't see listed, please don't hesitate to ask! Email me directly: 6coupe@gmail.com ...thanks Pete

a- shifter (console) unit...includes C/S button ...PRNDL/shiftgate/wood surround, and chrome bezel
b- outer wood surround...includes pass airbag on'off button. Also have second one that includes the on/off switch for the proximity cruise control, as well as the proximity adjustment wheel to adjust how far/close you want to be to the car in front/behind you!
c- parktronic proximity LCD display (located on upper front dash (in tan/dark beige plastic)
d- TWO driver window switch packs, along with the wood surrounds. One of the wood is in much better condition than the other
e- Wood strips above the seat controls (on the doors) of driver/passenger (2pcs)
f- CHROME "Mercedes-Benz" door sill plates (driver and passenger front ONLY)
which are pretty much BRAND NEW. NO SCRATCHING. I think these are optional, because I've never seen them before.
g- Dual-Zone Climate Control electronic unit INCLUDING wood surround
h- front center cupholder in perfect working condtition
i- beige leather OEM shiftknob
j- Passenger side COMPLETE mirror housing/assembly including mirror glass (LED turn signals on outer shell)
k- complete ashtray assembly (illuminated) with cigar lighter and ashtray insert included

Please let me know if anyting interests you. I have pics of everything so don't hesitate to ask!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	001.jpg
Views:	355
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	399830   Click image for larger version

Name:	002.jpg
Views:	1735
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	399831   Click image for larger version

Name:	003.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	399832   Click image for larger version

Name:	006.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	399833  
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: