Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTB AMG wheels 126 560sel

4K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  The Fox Shoppe 
#1 ·
I know this is a stretch, but I am looking to buy a decent set of 16" or 17" period correct wheels for my 1989 560sel AMG project. Open to ideas and can recondition wheels that are less than satisfactory. Any leads would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance for your time.

#2 ·
your should look in to some BBS RS, AMG aero1 Hammer wheels, or two peace amg aeros would look great on that vehicle... once u narrow your search down to what u want its easier to get ahold of this stuff.

#7 ·
I have this set of Aero 1's. Finding the correct offset of ET11 is a challenge. If you don't want chrome you can have them bead blasted for about $30 each and then powder coated any color you wish. The tires on these wheels are in excellent condition. Where are you located? BTW The wheels are 17". Not reps, the real deal!

Attachments

#16 ·
Forgot to mention that I do have all three center parts for all four BBS RS wheels.
- waffles could use paint, just like the center parts (mesh/weaves) of the wheels
- BBS badges are acceptable, but not brand-new looking, some look a little hazy ($90 for a new set if desired)
- Of course my nuts could use some polishing

#19 ·
Fox;

Bad is probably the single most versed member of any MB forum when it comes to wheel fitment for the W126 chassis. He can take any wheel, any size, and tell you what size tire, offset, and spacer information will fit with or without lowering to have no rub. And he can do it off the top of his head, not go check and get back to you in a couple of days.
Anything he posted was for your benefit and greater knowledge, that can be assured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.