post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-18-2011, 10:55 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member
Date registered: Feb 2008
Vehicle: 1994 S500 LWB, 1970 220D, 1994 E320, 1992 JAGUAR XJ6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)

Hello Fellow Forum members,

I have my 94 Black on black all original and Yes with the two tone paint. Very up to date Mechanically and maintenance wise.
A list of Things replaced withing the last six months include:

Fuel Pressure regulator and Fuel Filter

Rear Accumulators for the suspension.
window rubber, Brand new from MB (that one that guarantees you dont hear the wind.)

Most front end components including: Sway bar bushings, lower control arm bushings, one upper control arm, both sway bar links, front brake discs and rotors. I have the ball joints and the tie rods and plan to replace them before sale. In the event that I cannot find the time to, it will be included with the sale. I also have brand new rear discs for this car.

All functions and accessories work as they should including: power windows, power locks, pneumatic closing function, ICE cold A/C, new headlight bulb installed on both sides even tho they weren't blown.

Replaced blower regulator last year.

I have had this car since 7/4/2008 and I bought it from Woodland Hills California. The biggest selling point to me when I bought the car was that it was all original owned by an older Gentleman for a while before he gave it to his son/grandson. The car came with maintenance records dating back to about 1998. As a california car= NO RUST yeah. It has only been in ND for 3 years and only been used in the past two winters. We don't use salt in ND unlike our Friends in Minnesota.
It has been washed and waxed frequently and has good leather on the interior with no tears. It will be clean on delivery to new owner.

A little about me:

As an Automotive service tech who enjoys working on Mercedes, I keep all my vehicles in very good mechanical condition (mostly Benzes). I enjoy long distance driving and that ll explain how I managed to put about 44k miles on this Bad boy in 3 years (Including the 2000 mile trip back from L.A area to Fargo ND). I bought Car at 146k. I love the W140 but right now in my life, I have to make the tough choice of selling this car as I have some significant upcoming Life changing financial obligations. I am also a student pilot for whatever that's worth.

On a closing note, If you are in doubt as to the Mechanical condition of the car well i got this to say: This car covered 5k miles this summer been driven from fargo to atlanta GA to torontO CA to charlotte NC and back to ND, not including my 2k mile trip to dallas and back.

front bumper is cracked on the lower part, you know running into curbs and stuff... BUT i have the replacement bumper brand new which will come with the car.

If you need any more info or have anymore ?s please call me on 701 552 0881. This car must be Gone by 8/31/2011 end of AUGUST!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6601.jpg
Views:	5685
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	392232   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6602.jpg
Views:	734
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	392233   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6616.jpg
Views:	1391
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	392234  
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-19-2011, 01:39 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member
Date registered: Feb 2008
Vehicle: 1994 S500 LWB, 1970 220D, 1994 E320, 1992 JAGUAR XJ6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
comeon guys nobody??? did I mention a brand new mb transmission from the dealer in 2009 for $7500? Please I shouldnt be selling this vehicle but i'm between a rock and the deep blue sea, there has to be someone out there that wants a nice Well maintained 140. I am open to deliver out of state even! 701 552 0881
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: