post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-11-2011, 08:11 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie
Date registered: Aug 2011
Vehicle: 1991 300GE, Right Hand Drive
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
FS-1991 300GE, Right Hand Drive

I am located in Kitchener, Ontario and I am selling my right hand drive Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon. The vehicle was imported from Japan 5 years ago, and has been serviced with Victoria Star Mercedes-Benz locally. I typically change vehicles every year, but have hung outo this one as it's truly been a fantastic ownership experience. The truck has been very reliable, as I drive it daily with an approx 40km commute to work, round trip. It's current odometer reading is 209,500 kms. I have all maintenance records since I bought it, and have completed the head gasket, new starter, distributor cap and rotor, fuel filter, differential services, new brakes and rotors, rust proofing, brake fluids, transmission fluids, etc. I also tinted the windows, and had the hood repainted. Stereo system was installed with auxiliary jack included. All power features, AC, 3 locking differentials, ABS, etc. are still functioning properly. This vehicle is a true collector car, turns heads everywhere, is ideal for Canadian winters (comes with a set of winter tires), or offroading hobbiests, and is used by the Canadian Military. Middle row can be folded to maximize cargo space. Vehicle does have rear seats, but only 5 seat belts. The grille is stone chipped, there are a few trim pieces that need to be fixed, and the front bumper needs a little paint, but it is in fantastic shape for its year. *SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY* Please email me with any questions, and we can set up a time to view the truck. $19,995 CAD.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00559-20100812-1922.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	391023  
Attached Images

Last edited by SarajBenzgirl; 08-11-2011 at 10:00 AM.
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-11-2011, 08:50 AM
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Oct 2003
Vehicle: 500SE AMG, E350 4matic, GL 450
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
If you want serious inquires, you will need to let people know what you want for the vehicle and the current mileage as well. Pictures would help too. You can add those by clicking the "manage attachments" button.
Good luck with your sale

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-11-2011, 09:58 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie
Date registered: Aug 2011
Vehicle: 1991 300GE, Right Hand Drive
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)

Thanks Michael! It's my first day on the site, so I'm still learning. I wasn't able to find the section that says manage attachments, as you mentioned. Would love to include a picture!
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: