LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-08-2011, 10:46 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2008
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
FS:::BMW 735iA Whole Car Part out

I know this is a mercedes forum, but if anyone here has an E32 bmw and needs some parts...check this out

1990 735iA, non LWB, vin WBAGB4319LDB63957

Tell me what you want. just about anything is for the taking. The vehicle is complete...down to all relays. Some door locks work, all windows known to work when last fired up. Dash/Cluster was working perfectly, and no common mustard relay messages. only message i had was a fog lamp out (which was broken). AC compressor is known to work.
Vehicle had a check engine light with a code that said something about intake air temp sensor bad.
Vehicles transmission is bad.
Engine ran rough, like needed a tune up. Top end was noisy.

Driveshaft and exhaust is already carefully removed.

Only things that are a no go are the transmission, the engine, suspension components and the wheels. (basically anything i need to keep the vehicle standing up on its own), the condenser, outer door handles or anything that is INTERNAL in the door frame unless its really really easy to take out, passenger side fog lamp is not good, drivers side is. thats all i can remember off top of my head, but if you request something and its not good ill let you know.

Tell me what you want. I can remove and ship.

All parts make offer to me VIA Private Message

Vehicle located in las vegas nevada, and local pickup is allowed. anything you want shipped, as long as i can use UPS, FedEX, or USPS ill pack it and ship at YOUR expense.
I accept paypal only, or cash in person.
International shipping is not desired, but can be done for smaller items.

pics of car is here

Bimmerforums - The Ultimate BMW Forum - View Single Post - Official 2011 BMW E32 Show your ride thread...

shifter handle is not black, its wood from a later model E32 740

COMMANDMENT 11, THOU SHALT NOT LET THY MERCEDES BE DIRTY.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in