BenzWorld Newbie
Date registered: Jul 2011
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
FS:1985 500 SEC California Grey Market Original FOR SALE

1985 Mercedes Benz 500 SEC for sale AMG kit BBS wheels

VIN# : WDB1260441A149203

Estate Find by an semi educated enthusiast. I am a nice guy I am not claiming to be an avid MB psycho but I do like them and choose to pass them on and get the good ones to the people who give a shit. This time it's One owner Car with clean Carfax. 105,878 original miles. The owner is a large scale commercial real estate investor(local marina owner, etc...)'s mothers car. She passed away 5 years ago the car sat for 4. I purchased this car from him and have now owned it for one month. It is fucking awesome, original front AMG kit with side skirts. BBS wheels black with a Grey leather interior no rips. but I absolutely have to sell it if I want to keep the passion going. It runs very strong I have had recent Local Mercedes mechanic change all fluids, plugs and wires and some of the immediate body work I E rust filled grinded out and repainted now shiny and newish. No rips on the interior all panels there. the wood is fucked up but repairable I have all the strips and I found a dash on ebay for 200 bucks so if your looking to make this your baby pick it up. Radio doesn't work and the odometer doesn't either but the miles are true and real. (i know that sounds like a bullshit line but the story is real. I have all maintenance records to back it up. ALL manuals and Previous maint history comes with it. First aid kit is there. BUYER DEALS WITH SHIPPING. NO BULLSHIT. I WILL REPORT MY BROTHER WORKS FOR A CYBER POLICING COMPANY.
this is the first round of info I know you want more I will get you VIN# and interior pics and whatever else you need JUST CALL ME FIRST!!!!!!!

I do have more pics and I have
Price is $5000 That is more than a fair price and I am open to trades. CALL MY CELL PHONE TO FURTHER THE SALE..401.641.8359 my name is NICK.
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-24-2011, 02:07 PM
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Jan 2011
Vehicle: Trek 520
What happened to the pics you had up? You have a really nice looking car.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-24-2011, 02:34 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie
Date registered: Jul 2011
(Thread Starter)
Mercedes Benz 500 SEC Euro AMG

Here you go all the pics and info you need....Now please someone buy this awesome car

!!!! repost it get it sold its unfortunate but I am glad to have the ability to pass this on to someone who knows how cool this mofo really is.
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: