Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forge-Tec 20" wheels w/ Yokohamas

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  sean flowers 
#1 · (Edited)
Brand New Forge-Tec 20" wheels w/ Yokohamas

I have a Brand New set of Forge-Tec FT42 forged alloy wheels with Brand New Yokohama Advan Sport tires for sale. The rims are staggered with a visibly deeper lip on the rear and are a perfect fit for S-Class and CL-Class cars. They are chrome plated with the size, offset and vehicle fitment laser etched on the rear lip of the rims. These were sold by the mercedes dealership direct so that alone should assure you that these wheels were manufactured to the highest standards. The tires are Yokohama Advansport with the front tire being a 255/35/20 and the rear tires being 275/35/20. I almost forgot the front rim is 20x8.5 with a 29mm offset and the rear rim is 20x9.5 with a 35mm offset. I'm sure they will fit other mercedes but they were specifically made for S-Class and CL-Class and it is laser enscribed with the measurements and weight ratings on every single wheel. Please make an honest offer on them an I'm sure I will accept. my email address is newimage70@yahoo.com and my phone number is (214)405-0024. Thanks.

Attachments

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.