Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roof Rack Basic Carrier and 1 bike rack for sale (W203)

3K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  oren76 
#1 · (Edited)
OK, I'm going to try and list this again cause it's sitting in my apt taking up space. I have the basic carrier bars and 1 bicycle rack (the kind where you don't have to take the front wheel off) for sale. It was from my W203 C230 4-door sedan that I sold. I believe if fits 2001-2006. Doesn't fit coupe or any other model.

They lock on with a key, they don't mar the paint and the cross bar can actually hold up to 3 bike racks, though I only have one. The basic carrier is around $300 and the bike rack was $175 (plus shipping) when new. This is OEM stuff.

I'm asking just $250 for them, plus I'll split the cost of shipping with you 50/50 since it's probably not going to be cheap to ship if you pay full price.

The cross bars can be used for other things, other then the bicycle racks. There are a ton of accessories. You can seen in my photo album I used it to go on a cross continent vacation by strapping a THULE cargo box to them. They're great and hold a lot of weight. And no, the box is not included (I sold it already).

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.