w108,107 Parts Hoarder
Date registered: Jun 2010
Vehicle: 4Keep:450slc5.0cab 280sl5sp 280se4.5 500seAMG 2sell:500sl92 380se83 300se86 350sl4sp 75slc MorInSig
Location: Philadelphia Area
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 1680 Post(s)
FS: 1975 450slc (& 450sl ) D-Jet Parts
Most of these parts were sent to me by a fellow member from his 450slc part out. I should sell them and get funds sent to that member. Very few of the items below are actually "owned" by me. Please send an email (PM box gets full too often) with an offer for any of the parts you see.
I'm in no rush to unload these parts, so no low-ball offers please.
- Passenger Euro Headlight Side Marker Turn Signal Lens with Seal
- Old Seal for the above
- Euro Headlights, non-adjusting style (Driver reflector bowl has been painted, passenger side needs glass seal, 1 high beam and one "city light" not working - needs bulbs.)
- Wood shifter knob
- Non functional glove box flashlight (could probably bypass batteries to make it work... as I had planned)
- r134 Conversion kit (bag of o-rings)
- Wiper motor
- multi switch
- Part #: 0007132 (relay?)
- Part #: 1078200010 (defogger timer)
- Two Radiator Hoses
- One vent duct
- Various Belts
- Caliper Repair Kit FTE FAG
- fuel pump
- Fuel pump housing and mounting brackets
- Various fuel system parts (need further itemization)
- Windsheild washer pump
- 8 injectors (needing rebuild with included rebuild kit, not for 1972-73, 74-75 only)
- Fuel rails
- Trigger Points
(I will plan on editing this list as I take a real inventory.)
Also have a set of Lorinser LO 16x8 et11 wheels (that I probably want to keep) and a set of chrome w126 15x6.5 wheels with a w201 chrome spare that I'm starting to think I should unload. (Three sets of wheels is too much.) I've also got a ton of extra hubcaps, and want to pick 4 to paint, and will have about 8 more I should unload.
Last edited by Fonzi; 05-11-2011 at 11:42 PM.