Love this car and have done a lot of work to it, but it is a third car and I have gotta sell it.
1995 Mercedes Benz S500 with Less Than 100,000 Miles
The only reason I am considering it for parts is because it has the problem now with the reverse clutch pack and my mechanic will fix it for $1,100 but I can't sink more into it.
It's a beautiful car and has less than 100,000 miles on it.
In the last year I have
- Changed out the SLS with springs and shocks
- Replaced the serpentine belt
- Replaced the lower wiring harness
- Rebuilt the steering box
- Tires have less than 10,000 miles and have 55,000 mile warranty
- Put in two OEM HID Xenon headlights
- Installed new stereo with USB/AUX/iPOD/Bluetooth
I seriously can't think of anything that doesn't work on this car, except Reverse now, and it really is in good shape.
I DO NOT want to part it out - I actually hate to see this car off the road for an $1,100 repair - I just can't afford to do it.
So is anyone interested in the car for $4,000?
I live near Austin, TX.
You can give me a call or text me at (512) Eight Zero Nine - 6763 or email me at john at kitsmiller dot net