-Stock 404 Running gear. Goes 55mph +/- depending on head wind and how fast the passenger can pedal.
- 39.5" Bias Iroks in 90% shape, if not better.
- Rancho adjustable 9000's in the rear, 4" jeep coils in rear.
- Bobbed frame
- Custom bed, same width as cab, tie downs and flop hooks.
- Full cage tied into the frame at 6 points. STOUT, and built by a pro cage fabber. Tested. A few times.
- Cut bumpers, no fenders, has mud flaps.
- Custom Extended cab for more cargo room, batteries behind seat.
- Fuel cell in bed, no side tanks or other boxes to get in the way.
- 4 Hella off road spots.
- NEW tranny installed 2006ish.
- Brake Booster
- complete 406 power steering setup included!
- Other things I'm forgetting.
Runs well, just bled brakes.
- 1 broken off road light
- Cracked exhaust manifold (been like that for years)
- little bit of surface rust in places
- a dent in the side cab
- leaks a bit of engine oil- might be oil pan gasket. HAve to check.
- standard old military truck problems I'm forgetting.
I'll post more info later! Kind of a feeler....$7000. Located in Beaverton, Oregon. Can deliver for free in Oregon/Washington, maybe Norcal.
More: Mog - a set on Flickr