Date registered: Jul 2007
Location: Long Island, New York
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
CLK stuff for sale
I am selling some stuff that has been piling up in my garage. I am open to offers on all items and prefer you PM me with them. Picture are over in the
w208 section of the forum under the title "Some CLK stuff for sale". Ok so here goes:
1. Four 17" Thin Spoke AMG wheels. Three of them Powdercoated black with a polished lip and the fourth is the brillaint silver they come in stock. The three black include tires with little to some tread remaining. had them all on the car and looked great until I hit a nasty pot hole and rendered one of the black rims unrepairable so i got the silver one to replace it, but never got around to getting it powdercoated before getting my 19" rims. so these got to go. All balance and hold air.
2. Set of stock clk430 springs. Swapped out for H&R springs when the car had around 40k miles. Perfect working order.
3. Four spring pads. Front dot 3 and Rear dot 4
4. Three Tail Lights. All in great condition. They include the 2 inner trunk tail lights and the passenger side quarter panel tail light. All in working condition and and look brand new.
5. Optilux 2500 angel eye fog lights. I had to part out one for the lens, but great for someone with a Carlsson bumper that needs them for parts. The one with out the lens needs a new led bulb for the angel eye, but other than that they both work.
6. Set of spark plugs and wires out of my Clk430. All taken out around 40k miles with no issues with them at all prior to removing them. I was putting in a supercharger and went with colder plugs and magnacore wires. New wires from the dealer are not cheap and I guarentee these work.
7. And finally my Renntech Intake. This thing was a night and day difference in my car as far as low end response goes. It is carbon fiber with K&N drop in filters and heat shielded on the bottom to deter all that heat from heat soaking the the box and raising your intake air temp. Your stock 430 intake tubes fit right onto it. It also comes with the lower half which was painted using 2 stage ppg automotive paint(not spay paint). I adhered the CLK430 emblem and the Mercedes star symbol to it to give it a nice touch. It does have a 1" small crack in the paint under the 4 in 430 but its not that noticable unless your staring right at it. Other than that its in perfect condition and I will include the K&N filter recharge kit.
I wouldnt want to sell crap to my CLK comunity and guarentee all items were in working order prior to taking them off my car and still continue to work. Thank You All and Please PM with your offers. Pictures Following