For sale is a 1997 Mercedes C36 AMG.
Color: Silver (exterior), black (interior)
Mileage: 125,187 (3/4/11)
Transmission: 5 speed automatic
Location: Northern Virginia
Price: $8800/obo **PRICE DROP**
- Black leather
- Heated front seats
- Cold A/C
- Euro dash pocket (replaced useless analogue cell phone controls)
- Kenwood aftermarket radio (replaced next to useless ancient OE radio)
o Bluetooth capable
o iPod interface
o Aux input
o HD radio
- Factory Bose speaker system
- Factory CD changer still in trunk
- Mercedes all season mats (front and back)
- Mercedes trunk liner
- 35% tint on all windows (3/1/09)
- Split, folding rear seats
- Flat badge on hood (original 3 pointed star included)
- 18” OEM Monoblock II wheels
- A few stone chips and nicks here and there. To be expected on a car of this age. However nothing excessive. See pictures.
- Motorized antenna works
- 112,600: replaced spark plugs; air, fuel, cabin filters; oil change; lower control arm bushings; cooling fan switch and clutch
- 115,000: replaced tie rod ends; alignment; wiper blade
- 116,200: replaced heater pipe, thermostat, electric H2O pump, coolant temp sensor, radiator hoses, several heater hoses, water pump hose, H2O pump, fan belt, spark plug wire set, coil pack connectors, crank sensor; coolant flush
- 117,800: transmission fluid flush and fill
- 118,300: replaced front brake pads, rotors, and pad wear sensors
- No funny electrical issues. Wiring harness is in good shape.
I’ve owned this car since April 2008. Always garaged at home and the office. Overall, I’d rate this car a 7.5-8 out of 10. It’s by no means a collector’s grade car. However, it IS a well cared for example of a rare AMG car. For a Mercedes and/or AMG enthusiast this is a good car to own. It is a quick car and handles very well when pushed. It can also haul 4 people in comfort on long freeway trips.
I’m selling this car because I’m trying to pare down my fleet to a more manageable size. I have an SUV, so I don’t need two 4-door people haulers.
More pictures can be seen here – https://picasaweb.google.com/1130546...eat=directlink
Please email with any questions or to setup an appointment to see the car – email@example.com