Date registered: Sep 2005
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
1990 560SEL SOLID BLACK - MISSOURI
I have a 1990 560SEL with 138K miles for sale. The big Merc looks amazing! Accident free. Rust free. I will try to get pictures up as soon as I can. It is solid black paint with light gray interior.
- Runs and drives very very good. Just took a 250 road trip in it last weekend and that reminded me why I like the big V8 Mercedes full size so much.
- Paint is in very good condition considering it is a 20 y/o BLACK car. No fade. No rust. So swirl. Only inevitable chips and nicks.
- Interior is in excellent condition and very clean.
- Non-smoker car.
- Wheels have recently been refurbished and are in like new condition.
- Almost new tires (less than 4K miles.)
- Recently smogged and inspected for the state of Missouri.
- All windows and sunroof work.
- All power seats work (front and rear).
- The overhead dome lights do not work. Although, sunroof works.
- When driving over a very rough road (without load in the back), every once a while you can hear "thug" noise. I was told it needs a set of new bushings. Have not looked much into it since it has not been a big deal and major concern to me.
- I just put a very tiny door ding on the driver side rear door (from my other car in the garage). I was so mad at myself.
- You can hear whistling sound from the front of the engine, I did have my mechanic looked at it and he said it is coming from the belt pulley.
Selling price: $5,000.