18" rim/tire - virtually brand new - WILL TRADE FOR MULE - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 01-01-2011, 01:44 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Aug 2008
Vehicle: 2009 ML350, 2006 E350 4Matic, 2002 ML320, 2000 E320 4Matic, 1999 ML320, 1997 E320
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
18" rim/tire - virtually brand new - WILL TRADE FOR MULE

(Got your attention with the mule thing, huh.) This is a repost of something I put up a few months ago, but I've not been very active in trying to sell these and the garage is filling up.

I've got a set of 18" chrome wheels and tires that I had on a 2000 E320 4Matic. They were on the car for around 1,000 miles, but I've sold the car and need to sell the rims/tires also - dirt cheap!

18" Panther Trifecta rims in chrome. FLAWLESS condition - and I do mean FLAWLESS. Not a single scratch, chip, rub or chip mark on them. Only used for a couple of months in the summer on a "show car" and polished several times. Includes the covers or caps or whatever they're called to cover the bolts up and finish off the look.

245 40/R18 Nexan N5000 tires (97H M+S). The offset is a high 35-42 and the bolt pattern is 5 x 112. They should fit E and C class vehicles from late 90s until now. I don't know exactly what the mileage is, but it's probably about 1,000 that I ran them for. I'll say fewer than 1,500 so I don't get called a liar.

Tires are mounted and balanced and include chrome bolts and adapter for a torque wrench. I paid $1,200 for the whole she-bang through a tire dealer client of mine (who supposedly gave me a great deal), but I'll take $500 for them. I'll ship them, which could add around $100 to the price, but it depends how far and where you live (I'm near Pittsburgh).

I can send photos, etc and hopefully I've posted a photo of them on the E-class to go along with this. (If not, check my member photo of the gold Benzer.)

Andrew at WVAdzMan@yahoo.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Side view.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	349732  
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: