LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 12-30-2010, 11:21 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie
Date registered: Dec 2010
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
FS W126 420sel NEW Nissens radiator - $175

Hey guys, I'm new here...basically signed up to sell this radiator I have, so yeah, I'm guilty but hope one of you can use it and hope it's a good deal.

Brand new Nissens, the application I bought it for was custom project but it should work for 1986-1991 420sel. You may know if it would fit other cars? It has the trans cooler in the bottom as well.

Anyways, I am in Chicago and can meetup with anyone in person or alterantively I could ship it out as well - have original box for it. In that case would only do PayPal. I'll provide you my ebay handle or you can ask around on Motorgeek.com if you worry about scam.

I'd like to get $175 for it, and please let me know if that's reasonable? Brand new Nissens. Can email pics if you're not local.

P.S. I'll try to check here often but please email me directly vs. PM, it'll be faster response. TIA
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: