LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-20-2011, 04:08 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Jul 2007
Vehicle: '02 SLK32 (SOLD), '02 SL600 Silver Arrow, G55K
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Still for sale. Zee in NJ has first dibs on them.

SLK32 AMG
129 SL600
G55K
other modern and old benzes
<BR><P>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-20-2011, 04:19 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Mar 2011
Considering that the FL attorney general and Ohio attorney general are investigating you for FRAUD, I would say that it is quite relevant that I post where deals are being made. It's on you to prove that it was sent in small claims court, which was filed this past week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3iGD View Post
This brain dead moron had me send his refund to a New Albany, OH address when he actually lives in Westerville, OH. So after all of his kindness, he can find the check himself through the postal system. Or if I ever get it back I will re-mail it now that he knows where he lives. The refund was necessary in the first place because he didn't have the additional money to finalize on move-in day.

To the moderator: This guy has no right coming on a Mercedes forum to attack members on completely unrelated and irrelevant issues. Please ban this low life and delete his unintelligent lies. He definitely does not have a Mercedes (lol).

I hope this clears up some doubts for the rest of you members as I have been a longtime member here and on mbworld and have sold both vehicles and parts through the forum without any issue whatsoever!

Thanks again!
post #23 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-21-2011, 04:48 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Feb 2009
Vehicle: 123.193
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to mike-81-240d Send a message via Yahoo to mike-81-240d
Lolz
post #24 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-21-2011, 04:55 PM
BenzWorld Newbie

Are your tires still available?
post #25 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-22-2011, 06:46 AM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Date registered: Oct 2006
Vehicle: 1981 300 C D Bot with 14K miles.
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by l3iGD View Post
This brain dead moron had me send his refund to a New Albany, OH address when he actually lives in Westerville, OH. So after all of his kindness, he can find the check himself through the postal system. Or if I ever get it back I will re-mail it now that he knows where he lives. The refund was necessary in the first place because he didn't have the additional money to finalize on move-in day.

To the moderator: This guy has no right coming on a Mercedes forum to attack members on completely unrelated and irrelevant issues. Please ban this low life and delete his unintelligent lies. He definitely does not have a Mercedes (lol).

I hope this clears up some doubts for the rest of you members as I have been a longtime member here and on mbworld and have sold both vehicles and parts through the forum without any issue whatsoever!

Thanks again!
Lets look at the big picture in the next post:
post #26 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-22-2011, 07:05 AM
BenzWorld Senior Member

On one hand, here is a man who does not own a home and wants to rent by having room mates. Purportedly he cannot complete the initial payment on the rental house. So we can call him a poor man.

On the other hand, here is a man who owns several homes and an unspecified number of Mercedes. Lets call him the rich man.

The rich man has the poor mans money, but the poor man did not receive anything for it.

This is akin to robbery or theft except for the fact that...

The rich man claims he repaid the poor man but to a incorrect address. The rich man hides behind the US Postal Service when he can correct the mistake by putting a stop on the check and reissuing it.

But the rich man does not want to make things right, but wants to keep the money without giving the poor man anything.
post #27 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-22-2011, 07:22 AM
BenzWorld Senior Member

I think it is clear who is morally right in this situation.

The rich man can make things just, but hides behind the inefficiencies of the US Postal service and the inefficiencies of the legal system.

You should decide for yourself and God will decide who is the so called low life.

And in my opinion, cursed is he who buys these wheels.
post #28 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-22-2011, 08:27 AM
BenzWorld Junior Member

I appreciate you taking the time to see my side of it, sir. My wife and I were volunteer firefighters and members of the ambulance service in our last town. We had to leave due to flooding and came back to Ohio. I have never been treated quite as badly as this, nor having my nose rubbed in the fact I don't own a specific kind of car. That goes to show you how he feels about his fellow man. If he were to pay me my $400, I would simply delete my posts, remove the warnings from Craigslist and let him alone. Instead he would rather stick his nose in the air and act as though he did nothing wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by English Bulldog View Post
I think it is clear who is morally right in this situation.

The rich man can make things just, but hides behind the inefficiencies of the US Postal service and the inefficiencies of the legal system.

You should decide for yourself and God will decide who is the so called low life.

And in my opinion, cursed is he who buys these wheels.
post #29 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-22-2011, 11:38 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Jul 2007
Vehicle: '02 SLK32 (SOLD), '02 SL600 Silver Arrow, G55K
(Thread Starter)
Obviously I have proof I sent your refund to the address that you gave me. I held it off of the market for you for 3 days, you never finished paying your deposit so I returned the deposit and rented it to someone else. You gave me the wrong address (your mistake). To Bulldog: the reason I don't just stop check and issue a new one as you say is the bank charges a $40.00 stop check fee every 6 months. Why would I go out of my own pocket to reissue a check when I sent it to the address the prospective tenant gave me in the first place. This forum is for Mercedes owners and enthusiasts, neither of which categorize you (tenant who decided to attack me on an irrelevant forum because of their mistake). This is very much so defamation of character. You told me to mail the check to New Albany, OH when you actually live in Westerville, OH. Perhaps you should contact USPS in New Albany to find your check?.
It is pretty unfair for you to give such opinion and to 'curse' these wheels 'English Bulldog' when you have no real insight on the matter.

MB300: these wheels/tires are currently pending with Zee, I will let you know if the tires are going to be available or not.
Thanks!

SLK32 AMG
129 SL600
G55K
other modern and old benzes
<BR><P>
post #30 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-22-2011, 12:04 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Feb 2008
Vehicle: 1983 300D Turbo Diesel
Send a message via Yahoo to GogglesPisano764
All reported information on this matter have been submitted to the Special Assistant to the Adminstrator of Low Life World Affairs. Please remain patient while a decision is being reached during this time. You will be contacted when all finalizations have been completed. That is all........

Yes Honey! Thats how they sound! Its a diesel!
MBCA Member
1983 300D "Schultz" (Relocated to Canada)
1983 300D "Klaudia" (My new love)
1985 300D (Whipped then Stripped)
1985 300SD (In way over my head and let go)
2002 Suburban Z71 (Eats gas stations during trips)
2004 Aveo (Only because I enjoy stuffing my fat ass in a tiny car. Oh and it gets good gas mileage)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in