(Thread Starter)
FS: 2005 Mercedes E55 AMG 1-Owner SoCal. Very Clean

2005 Mercedes Benz E55 AMG

VIN #WDBUF76J55A745187
94,600 Miles
Black on Charcoal Nappa Leather with Black Birdseye Maple Trim
Automatic 5-speed Transmission Clean and clear California title

Offered at $21,990

This E55 was purchased new at a Southern California Mercedes Benz dealership. It was simply used as a daily car. The owner commuted nearly 100 miles every day on the freeways. As a result, this car is in remarkable condition for its mileage. The owner is a close friend of mine who I know through the early 911 Porsche/R Gruppe circles. He owns a stunning 1973 911 S. Since he is busy and it's hard for him to deal with buyers, I told him I would help him list it.

All service has been meticulously performed as scheduled by the local Mercedes Benz dealer. The car had an extended warranty that just expired so anything and everything that needed attention was taken care of by the Mercedes dealer. The owner said that this car never had any issues and was one of the most reliable cars he has ever owned. We just took the car to a very reputable Mercedes-Only repair center to have a factory-trained mechanic inspect the car. He said that everything was in great condition and the only fault he could find was that the front brakes had about 1/3 remaining. That was it! Not bad for a 95k mile car.

The cosmetics of the car are equally impressive. The owner of this car is a vintage Porsche client of mine and he takes pride in all of his cars. I’ve had luxury cars with half of the mileage as this E55 that don’t hold a candle to this car’s condition. I’ve shown the car to several of my fellow automotive enthusiasts and they are shocked when I tell them the car’s mileage.

This Mercedes comes with all books, records, and an extra key.

I have over 40 photos, just email me: me@paulkramer.com or call me at 714-335-4911. The car is located in Costa Mesa, CA

Please don't call with some stupid low-ball offer. Please don't embarrass yourself. I just listed the car and I think I've had already a dozen emails/phone calls that are either fraud or guys thinking they can buy this car for nothing. I've looked at every 2004-2006 E55 listed on the market and have priced the car on the lower end for the miles.
Attached Images
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: