FS: 2003 MB CL600 62K mi mint PPI ALREADY DONE BY MB DEALER - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-02-2010, 09:39 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Jun 2004
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)

This is a gorgeous low mile 2003 CL600. It's finished in 040 black over charcoal leather. It has parking sensors, ventilated front seats, COMAND navigation, dynamic pulse/massage front seats, CD changer, and more. It has only 62K original miles, and a clean carfax and autocheck.

This car has never been in an accident or had any paintwork. All body panels, bumper, and paint are original. The exterior has a few stone chips and light surface scratches, but most will come out in detailing and touch-up. The paint is smooth and glossy. The body panels are perfectly straight. No dings, no dents, no scuffs. The interior is excellent, including seats, carpets, door panels, dash, wood trim, and more. No issues, no stains, no smells, nothing.

Mechanically and electrically the car is 100%. I had it inspected (see below) by a Benz dealer and fixed the few things they found at my expense. This car got an EXCELLENT inspection report and is a very strong example of a CL600, and I've had 10 of them so I know a good one when I see it/drive it.

On the road it's exactly as it should be; smooth, quiet, and astoundingly fast from any speed to any speed. Everything works properly. There are no leaks or problems of any kind. Airmatic suspension works perfectly. Zero issues.

Yeah, I know it's scary to buy this type of car used. But I can help you out two ways:

1. PPI - I have already paid for a full pre-purchase inspection by an authorized Mercedes Benz dealer. Try and get another seller to bring their CL600 to the Benz dealer for a PPI and tell you what was found. Good luck with that. I spent $650 on a few little electrical things. The car will need front brake rotors at its next brake pad job. The left side mirror is a little loose in the housing and will be replaced prior to delivery to its new owner. And one tire had a small bubble in the sidewall so it was moved to the spare and a new Michelin Pilot Sport was installed in its place. THAT'S IT. No leaks, no prorblems, no nothing. This is a 100% solid CL600, triple inspected (cosmetically before I bought it, mechanical/electrical/body/frame after I bought it, and now by a Benz dealer). You'll NEVER find a more thoroughly inspected CL600 from any seller anywhere.

2. Warranty - I sell extended warranties, so will provide one at my cost for this car if the buyer wants it. It's not cheap for full coverage, but neither is repairing a CL600 if something fails at 90K miles. So you can get FULL coverage, for YEARS, from a strong reputable warranty company, on this car if you want it.

This CL600 has a great MB dealer service history that will go with the car. The nice thing you'll see is that it continued to go to an authorized MB dealer well after the warranty expired, all the way to 60K miles (it only has 62K miles now). The car wears 245/45/18 Michelin Pilot Sports all around with plenty of tread remaining. Brake pads are fine all around. Windows are tinted. All books, remote key, spare, and a local nav CD are included in the sale. Even has a nicely integrated Parrot bluetooth speakerphone setup.

The car needs nothing except a detailing, and I will do that prior to delivery to its new owner. I can give you references from hundreds of high-$$ car clients of mine, including 10+ that bought S600/CL600's from me. I only buy and sell very nice cars, and do whatever is needed to make them 100% prior to delivery to their new owners.

Price is $23,950 prepped and ready to roll (I can do a little better if you are a BW forum member). If you are a horsepower freak like me, for $1750 I can flash the ECU for you to give ther car 610HP and over 800 lb/ft of torque so you can alter the rotation of the earth when you step on the gas. Car is in PA, about 45 min north of Philly.

Call Bruce at 856-912-2600 or email me at brucem105_AT_comcast.net.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	right.jpg
Views:	288
Size:	133.2 KB
ID:	345171   Click image for larger version

Name:	interior.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	345172   Click image for larger version

Name:	rearseat2.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	345173   Click image for larger version

Name:	leftfront.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	104.4 KB
ID:	345174   Click image for larger version

Name:	dash.jpg
Views:	302
Size:	79.2 KB
ID:	345175  

Click image for larger version

Name:	engine.jpg
Views:	977
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	345176   Click image for larger version

Name:	wheel.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	345177   Click image for larger version

Name:	seatcontrol.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	345178   Click image for larger version

Name:	books.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	345179   Click image for larger version

Name:	odometer.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	345180  

Last edited by brucemendel; 12-02-2010 at 09:45 AM.
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-04-2010, 07:16 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Jun 2004
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Just had it on a 220 mile trip yesterday. Car ran flawlessly, smooth, quiet, and (just ask the guy in the Carrera 4S on the PA turnpike) crazy fast.

All it needs is one center cap for a wheel, a detailing, and a set of floor mats. Seriously! Find another CL600 for sale with a to-do list that short (if the seller will admit to it that is).
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: