I'm considering selling my baby before I move to Germany. The only aftermarket parts on the car are the rims and the mirror turn signals. I spent over $2,000 dollars on them. It has also been slightly lowered with the air suspension. I had the windows tinted with 35% tint all around and the sunroof. Standard items are-
- Daytime running lights- 6 disc CD changer
- Bose premium audio system (sounds awesome)
- ride adjustable air suspension- Sunroof
- Grey leather interior- Auto up/down windows
- Navigation (I don't have the CD's though)
- Garage door opener
- Leather steering wheel with radio controls
- Automatic rear window sunshade
First I'd like to list the known problems with the car.- My son stepped on the center console cup holder and broke it- The driver side sunvisor spring needs to be fixed. I was going to try and fix it when I got back from Iraq.
The car drives great. I drove it to Florida about a month after I bought itand it was wonderful. Great gas mileage also. Here is a list of things Ireplaced before deploying. I wanted to make sure my wife didn't have anyproblems with the car so I replaced a lot of parts just for good measure. Itmade the car feel like new. Everything was done around 95,000 miles and thecar currently has about 105,000. We haven't had a single issue with the car so far.
- New sparkplugs and sparkplug wires
- New air filters
- New engine mounts
- New transmission mount
- Transmission flush
- New valve cover gaskets
- Engine oil changed every 4,000 miles
- Four wheel alignment
-Weathertech allweather floor mats.
2001 Mercedes S430