Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTB/Leads: 1997 C36 AMG

629 views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  2000C230JC 
#1 ·
A lifted blazer ran into my lane and i ended up rear ending another car. Front end is smashed a bit but ins adjusters initial guess is that its totaled. Tried to explain these cars are hard to come by. I just freaking registered the car the other day...things are not going my way lately.

Anyhow, does anyone have a line on a clean 97 C36?

#3 ·
I have decided to do so. I bought the car back from the insurance company for $699.

Visually it does not look bad, only structure damage is LH body rail and some of the innner fender structure. The car was still running smooth and no fluid leaks. It was a slow impact but insurance company says it would cost $8,000 to fix...what???? come on.

I really liked driving this car, I just got it so I was still in the "honeymoon" stages lol.

Anyow, i will get it fixed.

#4 ·
IT WON'T COST YOU THAT MUCH TO FIX IT...I'D KEEP IT EVEN WITH A SALVAGE TITLE YOU CAN FIX IT AND DRIVE FOR A LONG TIME AND STILL HAVE MONEY TO BUY SOMETHING ELSE. SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME EARLIER THIS YEAR BUT MINE WAS A C230...I DIDN'T KEEP IT BUT I WOULD'VE IF I HAD A C36 BUT NOW I HAVE A C32 SO WIN WIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.