1991 Merc 300 CE - £1400 - Newcastle upon Tyne U.K

Model: 300CE

Year: 1991

Mileage: 200k ish

Tax: 6months

MOT: 6Months

Price: £1400

Right time has come to part with the merc

I bought this as a rolling project, used it daily for a number of months but I now have a new car (well van) and could do with the space. I intended on dropping it on some interesting wheels

It has never let me down even on the coldest of mornings, starts flick of the key

3 litre straight 6 is silkysmooth but could wo with a service to be honest, gear box is fine just a little harsh when cold, again change the filters and oil and your flying.

Condition wise generally good for a car of this age, has some minor dents and scrapes but looks smart when its clean.

Cream leather is in good contition but with a little ware to the drivers seat but nothing drastic, carpets are all cream and are Ok, could benifit from a good scrub, comes with genuine over mats as well

High miles but loads of history and it has recently had the topend rebuilt with a new headgasket so no worrys there. IO have fitted a new radiator and front pads.

Bad bits

electric windows are a little alfa like, They worked for a while but then most of the windows stopped working , this has never bothered me as the sunroof and aircon are fine.

Little missfire at top end, this may be a ful issue or it may just need a new dizzy cap and plugs

anyway any questions just ask

£1400 make me an offer....i need the space
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-07-2010, 09:09 AM
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Aug 2010
Vehicle: 2001 E55 AMG
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Good look,it took me nearly a year to sell the two I had.One was a '91 300CE 24V and the other was a '93 E320 with sportline suspension,EVERYTHING worked on them and ended up getting a crap price....In both cases the first to see bought...problem was no interest from people.
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: