BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Jun 2010
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
FS: 1994 Mercedes s500 (s-500) - $3400 OBO
1994 Mercedes s500 (S-500) - 128k miles.
Location: Indianapolis, IN, USA
Asking: $3400 OBO
I bought this car as a project car to fix a bunch of little things on it and then sell it to my roommate because his car sucks. My first benz. Runs and drives wonderfully. It was from IAAI (insurance auto auctions) as a theft recovery. I have the docs to show this. This means the title was automatically salvaged (because they couldn't locate the vehicle) and is rebuilt. I don't have the time or money to really work on this car anymore.
- Runs and drives wonderfully...smoothest ride I've ever been in.
- Temperature is good. I've driven it around pedal to the floor a bunch with no problems
- Nice aftermarket stereo and 6 disk changer.
- There are a bunch of good things, but most people on here already know them
- Good tread on tires & nice factory chrome rims
- Passenger rear window is stuck...don't know how to fix
- Central locking problem. All the locks don't work, not entirely sure why. Central vacuum pump appears to be the problem from reading on the forum
- Tear in the drivers seat (pics available upon request)
- Minor scratches, pinstripe fading
- Trim piece or two missing
This is a bit of a project car. Wouldn't take much $ to get it in tip-top condition.
Feel free to ask any questions at all and I'll answer as best as I can.
Last edited by Al3x; 09-19-2010 at 02:55 PM.
Reason: Change title