F/S 1988 190E 2.3 8v parts car Great parts. has good title if you want it North NJ - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 09-08-2010, 09:23 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Jun 2007
Vehicle: 1986 190E 2.3-16V in Smoke Silver 1995 E320 WAGON Parchment on Black
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
F/S 1988 190E 2.3 8v parts car Great parts. has good title if you want it North NJ

I Blew the engine on this car finally. I purchased it with 45k on the odo and ended its life at 67k. Damn shame. A few parts have been taken but the trans is perfect (auto). Lots of good engine parts. Full set of H&R LOWERING SPRINGS installed. ( the red ones )all window motors work. front bpr is very nice condition. this car does not have the upgraded cladding of the '89 to '93 models. Most of the grey door panels are very nice and the seats and interior are nearly flawless. all seat motors work great. complete exhaust system. sunroof works and is completely silent. I always loved that about this car. Buyer must tow out themselves or pay the tow truckdriver at cars current destination. He has reasonable rates. Car paint code is 147 Anthricite Grey. Very nice and classy. Wiper motor works perfect. Blower motor is just starting to have a little noise. Heater core is good to go. No a/c. Heat worked great. Car was damaged in the rear passenger qtr panel this summer by a parking garage attendant. Sad to see this one go. Few things are gone already, center console, stereo, steering wheel, center trim piece, side markers, etc. That said there is a lot of meat still left on the bone and this would be a great car for someone trying to restore their 190E or even profit from the sale of individual parts. Sold as is. Thanks for the interest.

payment will be paypal only. Once payment is received its yours. Call for info and address and to schedule a time to see it. It is at my buddies shop and he will be the one that will show you to the car. Have title if you are interested in restoring it or getting keys made or swapping vin's etc. ( I didnt say that).

ask for shane

201 889 7168

here is the craigslist ad for pics. thanks

1988 Mercedes 190E
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: