Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: 1987 MB 190e 16v Cosworth

2K views 9 replies 2 participants last post by  EZBUZZSAW 
#1 · (Edited)
Well as things go my plans have changed several times with this car. I was parting it out and sold the rear diff, shift knob, speedo, and three gauge cluster and then demand slowed down for the parts.

My next idea was that I was going to sell my E30 and build the merc. Unfortunately that can no longer happen as my daughter getting diagnosed with a genetic disorder means that no time or money for cars right now. Sooooo.... its time to just sell it out right.

The car has 90k miles on it and is a 1987 Mercedes 190E 16v Cosworth edition. My buddy that I got it from drove it several times and then took the CIS apart in anticipation of running mega squirt. All the parts to make the car run again now reside in the trunk. The car did run great when he had it.

Also, right before parking the car, he installed a brand new H&R Cup Kit and bought a ton of maintanence parts including:

Plugs, cap, rotor and wires
Air fuel and oil filter
belt
new front brakes
and various other small parts

I had the interior all pulled out of the car as I thought that those pieces would sell first. I reinstalled most of the pieces loosely (1 or 2 bolts or screws per item) in order to show that it is all there.

It will come with everything that I listed and then some. The interior is in excellent condition and the motor ran flawlessly when the fuel injection was still installed. The exterior is fair to good and all the pieces of the Cosworth kit are present. The only part that is damaged is the front bumper is cracked. The other biggest problem is there is some rust in two locations on the car. Along the back part of the trunk and on the underside of the front passenger door.

I am looking to get $1500 for the car as it sits now and will also accept partial trades for off-shore/surf fishing equipment. You can PM me on here but will get a much faster response of you simply call me @ 361-585-3960 and ask for John.

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.