BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Oct 2008
Vehicle: 2002 CLK 55 AMG
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to arashsheikhpoor15
(Thread Starter)
FS 2002 CLK55 AMG Cabriolet

I Want to sell my car so i figured I'd place it on here...I'm basically selling it because the gas is just too much for me, and I want to get something fuel efficient, but i definitely will miss the power of this beast...I'm looking to get about 16,000 OBO. I Do go to school and work full time so please if you have no intention in buying the car dont waste my time...You can either e-mail me through the site @ arashsheikhpoor15@yahoo.com
Or text me at 818-223-1052. and I Live in woodlad hills CA. Thanks

Photos

Flickr: Asheik15's Photostream

Features

This car is fully loaded and has everything from heated seats to hid lights, It is black with black leather. It is the Designo Edition, and has bose speakers throughout the car. I switched out the original Command unit for a newer Pioneer Navigation unit. It has Ipod/Iphone functionality along with integrated bluetooth. It has the 17'' amg wheels with new tires

The Car has about 68,000 miles on it which is pretty good for the year. We replaced alot of the suspension stuff during the last service so the car runs well. It is a sports car so the suspension is much more stiff then alot of the other Benz cars.

Problems

Now for the problems. The front lower portion of the bumper is broken and it is a common problem and if u pay what i'm asking I will get you a new one. The next problem is that the hinge that holds the top down is loose on the driver's side so when u drive it does rattle. This Problem can be fixed by independent mechanics and again if full price is paid I'll fix that as well. The next problem is that the button to increase the AC power is loose so basically you have to turn it up all the way and then lower. Next Problem is that the is a little cosmetic damage on the convertible top that u can see in one of the pics. And finally the last problem is that The rubbers for the windows are a little worn so they dont keep a perfect seal for water, Basically it keeps all rain out but when in a high pressure car was you will get some leakage when water is spray directly at the windows. There are also a couple little scratches.

Specifications

http://www.motortrend.com/cars/2002/...ons/index.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-04-2010, 11:05 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member

(Thread Starter)
anyone?? Price is negotiable
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-05-2010, 01:50 AM
slightly creased

Date registered: Sep 2005
Vehicle: 1988 420 SE; 2015 ML 400
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-22-2010, 08:11 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member

(Thread Starter)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in