I have a complete 5-speed setup, perfect for converting your automatic to a 5-speed manual. This setup came out of an '87 190D 2.5 Turbo / 5-speed which suffered a rear-end collision. I am the person who performed the original tranny installation into this '87 190D 2.5T, which was originally an automatic trans. car.
Included are -
1. Very good condition 717.411 5-speed transmission (the previous owner reported that it had recently been rebuilt, I used it for about a year, it looks great, doesn't leak, and shifts perfect).
2. Complete shifter assembly, shifter boot, and rods (missing a couple of the snap clips for the ends of the rods,)
3. Complete flywheel, clutch, pressure plate, throwout bearing, pilot bearing, and all related fasteners. The flywheel is from a diesel, but is identical to a gasser flywheel.
4. Front portion of driveshaft (required if you are converting from automatic)
5. Recently replaced flex disk and trans. mount
6. Modified auto trans crossmember (holes relocated to be in the correct position for the manual trans)
7. Complete pedal cluster with hydraulic line (the pedal cluster is not pictured, I still need to remove it from the car)
Pics of the trans setup are here:
If you come to pick up this trans conversion, you can also have what is left of the '87 190D 2.5T parts car. It has no engine or trans, was wrecked in the back, and the front sheetmetal is gone. Still has good glass, doors, suspension, wheels, tires, rearend, and some interior. The seats are gone.
I'm located in Festus, MO (about 1/2 hour south of St Louis).
$600 for everything - including the parts car if you want it.
Thanks for looking,